- GOAT MILK COLOSTRUM SUPPLEMENT. The FIRST FOOD produced by mammals everywhere is nature’s “IMMUNE SYSTEM DELIVERY PROTOCOL”
- Mt. Capra maintains our own EXCLUSIVE GOATS MILK COLOSTRUM supply on our Washington State farm in the Pacific Northwest.
- Our PASTURED GOATS are grass-fed and receive an exclusively non-GMO and organic diet of grass-based forages as well as NO HORMONES and NO ANTIBIOTICS
- SUPPORT YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM with colostrum which has been shown to be rich in IMMUNOGLOBULINS IgG and IgA, POLYPEPTIDES, LACTOFERRIN, and CYTOKINES
- ENHANCE RECOVERY and SUPPORT YOUR GI TRACT
Colostrum is a superfood that delivers the active immune system frameworkfrom one mammal to another. Colostrum, whether from people or other mammals contains, peptides, immunoglobulins such as IgG, IgA, and IgM, lactoferrin, cytokines, and over 20 different antibodies for immune support. Our Goat Milk Colostrum comes from grass-fed goats and is collected within 48 hours postpartum.
WHAT IS COLOSTRUM?
Colostrum is the thick fluid which is produced as a precursor to mother’s milk. It is found in humans, goats, and other mammals where it is produced by the mother for two days following birth. Colostrum can be described as a brilliantly designed IMMUNE SYSTEM DELIVERY PROTOCOL, which effectively “jump starts” a newborn’s undeveloped immune system. CapraColostrum is unique because it’s from goat milk. This means it is from a source that is closer to human milk than the mass produced bovine (cow) colostrum.
Colostrum supplies the body with immune factors and is easily tolerated by most. Colostrum has dozens of health related components, the primary being immune related. Colostrum is made up of various macro and micro constituents such as cytokines, immunoglobulins, lactoferrin, etc. These components have various biological roles. For example:
- Cytokines: Cytokines are part of our systemic immune system. These proteins keep communication between immune cells active. “No communication = No immunity”
- Immunoglobulins (IgA, IgD, IgE, IgG, IgM) Immunoglobulins are also known as antibodies. These small proteins are used by the immune system to seek out and destroy foreign antigens (invaders).
- Lactoferrin: Assists with iron absorption and has shown anti-microbial characteristics. It is also part of our immune system.
Probiotics and colostrum taken together, completely help support the immune system.